Kinda cute, kinda funny, super creepy. We created these Chucky inspired dungarees with our HTV – perfect for Halloween!
- Measure the front pocket on your dungarees for the “Good Guys” text.
- Create builder, cowboy and fireman accessories to decorate your dungarees.
Tip: A simple way to do this is to trace over shapes with the tracing tool in Silhouette Studio. This little button is a life saver!
- Group your shapes according to colour. Try rotating them and adding a weeding box to reduce wastage and don’t forget to mirror your design when using HTV!
- Cut and weed your colours, leaving only the sections you want to have on your garment.
- Start heat pressing onto your dungarees! Avoiding metal buttons and poppers can be tricky, so help with this, it may be a good idea to use a heat pressing pillow. This helps to level out the garment. When using our standard coloured HTV, the carrier can be peeled warm.
And we’re done! Now team with a stripy top, trainers and of course, that red hair!